Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

I love the smell of placements in the morning

I'm sure that many of you were like me this morning and did not want to get out of bed. Despite the central heating doing its best, the house was freezing and the car windscreen needed a good scrape after another frosty night. On chilly winter mornings when forced to commute in darkness, my motivation to head to the office is often in question.

I'm pleased to say that I have been more than rewarded today for parting company with my duvet. Sat in my inbox, snuggly nestled between various LinkedIn group updates were the placement equivalent of Wonka golden tickets. Two of my students had emailed overnight to share their good news that they have been offered placements and accepted the roles.

What a fantastic start to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment