Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Blogging: A Tool for Engagement #PlaceNet13

I have given a presentation at the #PlaceNet13 Conference this afternoon about blogging, and how I see it as a tool for engagement. I offered this blog as an example of building relationships with students, placement officers and employers, and then having established an audience utilising social media to allow the parties to interact with one another. RateMyPlacement joined me to talked about #PlacementChat which has proven an effective platform to achieve the latter.

You can view the Prezi below. I'm hoping to add commentary to the presentation in due course.

(Warning - if reading this article from a mobile device, you may have to download Flash to view the Prezi)





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment